The Quality Department of Trabocca consists of three pillars: Food Safety, Product Quality and Sample Administration. As our Quality Assistant, you are responsible for the sample administration and everyday work in the quality department and cupping lab. The quality assistant reports to the Quality Supervisor. It is a hands-on job where you will support our quality team on Sample Administration and Product Quality. Are you hands-on, accurate, supportive, and able to solve problems effectively? Do not hesitate to apply!
Your job tasks, responsibilities and objectives:
- Administration of incoming and outgoing samples, including sending of samples
- Roasting coffee samples
- Close contact with traders, couriers, and customers
- Maintain cupping lab and sample library, ensuring enough new sample material is available and the lab is clean and ready for use
- Green grading (visual) analysis of samples
- Ability to solve problems
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- (Specialty) coffee knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge on coffee sample roasting is a plus
- (Specialty) coffee industry experience is a plus
- Experience in administrative job is a plus
The condition of employment we offer
- A full-time position (40 Hours per week)
- A workspace right in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- A supportive role within a growing international business environment, surrounded by a young and enthusiastic team
- Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment
- A company culture of team spirit, can-do attitude, informal atmosphere, and professionalism.
Interested in our position of Quality Assistant?